Loony Legends are some of the most die-hard runners in the world!
The requirements include (runners must submit a list of completed race dates to Mainly Marathons):
- Completed at least 100 “long” (half marathon or longer) Mainly Marathons races.
- Completed all current Mainly Marathons series (excludes Summer Camp, formerly named Minnesota Brothers Trail Series). This means you earned the “Series Finisher” medal for completing all races in a series (all races being half marathon or longer).
Once inducted, Loony Legends will receive the following:
- Permanent recognition on the Loony Lunchbox, so your caricature will be represented at every mainland series as one of the most dedicated and die-hard runners!
- Permanent recognition on the Loony Legends page on MainlyMarathons.com, including a summary of all your running accomplishments!
- An exclusive custom-designed sticker to be on all of your Mainly Marathons’ bibs to show how loony you are!
- An exclusive custom-designed patch that can be added to the upcoming Mainlyner Jackets!
- Induction ceremony at our annual Mainly Marathons “The Loonies”, held in St. Cloud, MN after the “Running Ragged: 11 in 11” (Heartland and Summer Camp, formerly named Minnesota Brothers Trail Series)!
- FREE food and beverages! All are welcome!
Ed Del Favero